| Conditions & Information
- Government regulations prohibit
smoking aboard the vehicle.
- Our child fares are for children
aged between 3 – 14 years inclusive.
- Children under 3 years of age
travel free of charge but are not allocated a seat or meals. In the
event that all other seats are occupied, they must be carried on the
lap of their parent or guardian.
Prices and Itineraries
- All fares quoted are in Australian
currency and include GST.
- All credit card payments incur a
3% processing fee.
- All fares and itineraries are
effective from June 2008.
- The operator reserves the right to
cancel tours and amend fares, itineraries and days of operation as
- Cancellation of any tour once a
booking has been made and more than 24 hours prior to departure will
result in a 20% administration fee per person.
- Cancellation within 24 hours or
failure to take up a tour will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
Overseas and interstate guests
- Please confirm your bookings on
arrival in Melbourne prior to the date of travel.
- All non-coach movements are not
operated by Melbourne’s Best Tours and therefore we do not take any
responsibility whatsoever for any injury or loss of any type arising in
any manner, including whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
COURTESY HOTEL PICK-UPS AVAILABLE
- Please wait outside accommodation
5 minutes prior to given pick up time.
- Pick up times may vary 10 minutes
depending on traffic.