The ultimate day of relaxation.
Macedon Ranges & Daylesford
This tour takes us on a delightful journey to Victoria’s “well-being” centre of Daylesford and surrounds. We travel through the beautiful Macedon Ranges to Hanging Rock and continue on to Daylesford, travelling through an area boasting 80% of the naturally occurring mineral waters in Australia. We sample the various waters, visit the delightful Convent Gallery and have a look around the intriguing shops. Those interested have the option of some mineral spa therapy before leaving this lovely area and making our way back to Melbourne.
Departs Tues, Thurs & Sun at 8.15am, and returns at 5.30pm onwards.
To book, call us at 1300 130 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Travel through the beautiful Macedon Ranges
- The mysterious Hanging Rock
- Delicious morning tea
- Enjoy wine tasting at one of the award winning wineries in the area
- Admire the view from the summit of Mount Macedon
- Browse through the renowned Convent Gallery with locally produced arts and crafts
- Visit the delightful surroundings of Daylesford
- Sample different mineral springs from the pipes or hand pumps – each one with a different taste
Entrance to Convent Gallery
Adult: $336 Child: $252