Puffing Billy (MBT11)
Adult: $95 Child: $50
Ride on Puffing Billy Steam Train
The Dandenong Ranges offer some of the most magnificent countryside in Victoria. After a delicious morning tea, recapture the romance and charm of the bygone days of steam as you enjoy a ride on Puffing Billy. Built in 1900, Puffing Billy is Australia’s oldest steam railway. We head back to Melbourne via Sassafras or Olinda – one of the quaint little craft villages in the area.
- Travel through the Dandenong Ranges National Park
- Visit Sherbrooke Forest
- Devonshire Tea included
- Feed the Crimson Rosellas
- Ride the historic Puffing Billy Steam Train
- Pass through quaint villages in the area
- Stop at the town of Sassafras or Olinda
NOTE: All passengers will be dropped back to Federation Square after the tour.